- UCF Athletics at the University of Central Florida, an NCAA Division I institution and American Athletic Conference (The American), is seeking applications for the position of Assistant Coach, Women’s Basketball.
- The selected candidate will assist the Head Women’s Basketball Coach with the coordination, guidance, direction and supervision of the women’s basketball program.
- Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to: scouting; recruiting; coaching student-athletes; monitoring student-athlete academic progress; game management; budget; video tape exchange; film editing; and travel.
- Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization and one year coaching / athletics administration experience at the collegiate level or above.
- NCAA Division I basketball and recruiting experience preferred.
- As a UCF Athletics staff member, the selected candidate will be a person of integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference, and institutional rules as they apply to the UCF Athletics program.
- Cover letter, resume, and three professional references will be accepted until the position is filled.
- To apply, please visit our website at http://ucfathletics.myexacthire.com/ViewJob-47362.html
- The person selected for this position will be employed by UCF Athletics, which is a Direct Support Organization (DSO) of the University of Central Florida.
- Internal Number: 2014 M28