The Coaching Basketball Wisely Two-Part Mission:
1. Helping coaches do a better job
2. Helping coaches get a better job
Who is CBW for?
- Any coach, any level, anywhere: 60,000+ coaches (and growing daily) from around the world (over 80 countries).
What is CBW?
- We exist to help coaches grow with research-based tips & strategies that go beyond the X’s & O’s to the heart of coaching. Anyone can gather knowledge, but knowing how and when to apply that knowledge at the right time, in the right way is wisdom.
Why was CBW founded?
- Simply put, coaches changed the direction of my life for the better. I feel compelled to give back to the game and the profession that has been so good to me.
How does CBW share coaching wisdom?
- Podcasts– these are audio interviews with men’s and women’s international, professional, college, and youth coaches and also basketball coaching tips from a variety of sources. You can subscribe to these in iTunes.
- Blog– posts with tips on a variety of coaching issues.
- Resources (both free and for purchase)- will be regularly added to assist you in your coaching.
- Newsletter- sign up below for the latest updates from CBW.
- Memberships (Coming soon!)
We are always looking for ways to help coaches, so if you don’t see something that you want or need, please let us know!
Coach ’em up!
Dr. Hal Wilson
About Me: If you are interested in more detailed info on me, please click here. I am passionate about the positive side of sports and the positive influence of coaches. In fact, the two most influential people in my life, other than my parents, were my high school football coach and my college basketball coach. I have spent the last 20+ years traveling the world and soaking up the best practices of coaches at all levels. It is now my passion to share those coaching ideas with you and hearing what works for you as well! Thanks for stopping by.