- All aspects of coaching, recruiting and administering the women’s basketball program at the NCAA Division 3 collegiate level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and performing coaching duties including non-traditional and traditional practices, game scheduling, game preparation, coaching student-athletes and academic supervision of student-athletes.
- Developing team strategies and analyzing performance of student-athletes on both, the varsity and junior varsity level.
- Scouting, recruiting and retaining student-athletes.
- Operating a successful program within NCAA and MIAA rules and regulations.
- Performing related duties, as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Language Skills: Individual must be fluent with the English language.
- Mathematical Skills: Individual must possess adequate mathematical skills.
- Reasoning Ability: Individual must possess adequate reasoning skills.
- Computer Skills: Individual must possess above average computer skills with various software applications relative to this position.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts.
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match.
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1 ½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children.
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine’s policy.
- Free golf at the university’s Zollner Golf Course, an 18-hole championship course.
- Employee discount at Whitney Commons dining hall and Tgear store.
See plan documents for benefit details.
Are you ready to join Trine? Click to apply
Candidates should submit letter of interest, detailed resume and contact information for three professional references.Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.