- LeTourneau University is seeking a qualified, industrious and enthusiastic professional to lead the Men’s Basketball program to conference and national prominence.
- The Head Men’s Basketball coach is responsible for the management, conduct and supervision of all phases of the NCAA DIII intercollegiate men’s basketball program in a manner that upholds the philosophy and objectives of the University.
- Through leadership and the establishment of sound coaching strategies and teaching methods, the coach will provide instruction in the academic, athletic, and personal development of student-athletes at LeTourneau University.
- Duties include but are not limited to budgeting, planning, organizing and scheduling, recruitment, skill instruction, academic support, game plan development and community engagement.
- Bachelors degree with Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of three years basketball coaching experience at the college or university level preferred.
- A proven record of integrity, strong leadership, high moral principals, and demonstrated skill will be considered.
- Successful recruitment of high skill level players with acceptable academic and graduation rates will be necessary.
- LeTourneau seeks a person with an enthusiastic and contagious Christian faith who is committed to Christian higher education that integrates Christian Faith with learning.
- The ability to serve as a spiritual mentor and ensure compliance with both NCAA and LeTourneau University rules and policies is required.