- Brown University invites applications for the position of Head Coach, Women’s Basketball. This position is responsible for all aspects of the Women’s Basketball program. The University is committed to excellence in academics and athletics, gender equity, diversity and a well-balanced, broad-based intercollegiate athletics program dedicated to the concept of the student-athlete. The ideal candidate will understand the role of intercollegiate athletics in a highly competitive academic environment.
To Apply: Please visit Brown University’s career opportunities website at http://careers.brown.edu and reference Job No. 112155.
Brown University is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- five to seven years coaching and recruiting experience at the collegiate level required
- ability to recruit within NCAA and Ivy League rules
- demonstrated ability to develop nationally competitive athletes
- demonstrated academic success of previously coached student-athletes
- exemplary ethical conduct and conformance to NCAA rules and regulations
- commitment to the student-athlete and the ability to coach and motivate
- strong organizational; creative writing; interpersonal; oral communication and computer skills needed
- the successful candidate for this position will be required to complete a criminal background and DMV checks satisfactory to Brown University prior to commencing employment.