- Bethany College is a national liberal arts college located on a beautiful historic 1,300 acre mountaintop campus in the Northern Panhandle of West Virginia, 39 miles from Pittsburgh. The state’s oldest private college, Bethany offers a wide array of B.A. and B.S. programs in more than 25 fields of study.
- Bethany College is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Intern, Men’s Basketball program.
- This position will report to the Head Men’s Basketball Coach.
- Main duties will include coordination of recruiting, academic coordinator, on-floor coaching and fundraising.
- Additional duties may be assigned by the Head Coach or the Director of Athletics.
- Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree, a valid driver’s license, and playing experience at the collegiate level or previous coaching experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of and adherence to Bethany College, NCAA Division III, and Presidents’ Athletic Conference rules and regulations are also required.
- The official start date for this position is August 2014; however, availability for some summer recruiting is strongly desired.
- Compensation includes stipend, room and board and graduate school tuition waivers into Bethany’s Master of Arts in Teaching program.
- Letters of application along with resume and list of references can be submitted electronically to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. AA/EOE