- The position will provide support to the Head Women’s Basketball Coach in the management and administration of all phases of the women’s basketball program.
- Responsibilities include coaching, recruiting, monitoring academic progress, strength and conditioning, practices, organizing team meetings, as well as scheduling and coordination of travel for competition and recruiting.
- The position will serve as liaison to other inter-departmental staff to fulfill all community service and other departmental requirements.
- The position will perform other duties as assigned by the Head Coach or Executive Senior Associate AD/Chief Operating Officer.
Position requires travel during the week and or weekends.
To apply, go to: http://employment.gsu.edu and refer to job#14000345
- Bachelor’s Degree and (4) four years of related experience.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations; coaching experience in a college setting; NCAA certification will be required post-employment.
- 2 openings.
Additional Salary Information:
- Salary Negotiable