- The Department of Athletics at Colorado Northwestern Community College (CNCC) announces an opening for the position of Head Women’s Basketball Coach. The Head Coach serves as the program leader for Women’s Basketball program. This position is responsible for operating a program for student-athletes which includes coaching, mentoring and training student-athletes who are highly skilled in their sport while pursuing Athletics’ twin goals of athletic excellence and developing the characteristics to be academically successful
- A combination of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant sport discipline and/or demonstrable experience as a basketball coach at the high school or collegiate level is required. Playing experience is considered a plus.
- Ability to administer NJCAA Division I intercollegiate program including recruiting, scheduling, fund raising, budgeting, travel and practice plans;
- Ability to coach, teach and train student-athletes in skills and strategies related to competition;
- Ability to mentor student-athletes, maintain discipline, respect and standards of behavior;
- Other responsibilities in the Athletics Department will be determined based on the successful candidate’s skill set and the needs of the Department and team sharing approach.
Additional Salary Information:
- Depending on experience.