- East Tennessee State University, a Division I member of the Southern Conference, invites applications for the position of Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach.
- This is a full time benefited 12 month position with possible annual extension.
- Scouting of opponents
- Videotape analysis
- Assisting with game and practice preparation
- Player development
- Monitor academic progress of student-athletes
- On the court coaching
- Summer camps
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Men’s Basketball Coach
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basketball skills, tactics and strategies.
- Experience in coaching basketball.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse ethnic, cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds and project a professional attitude.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules.
- All interested applicants must apply on line at — https://jobs.etsu.edu/. AA/EOE.