Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach; Assistant to the Athletic Leadership Program Director Job Description:
North Central College would like to announce that applications are now being accepted for the full-time, exempt position of Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach; Assistant to the Athletic Leadership Program Director. This is a 12-month, administrative position.
Responsibilities include assisting the head coach in all aspects of daily operations, including but not limited to:
- on-court coaching during practice and games,
- coordination of recruitment,
- academic monitoring of student-athletes,
- supervision of team managers,
- team travel coordination,
- promotional and public relations activities,
- summer camps and other duties as assigned by the head coach and athletic director.
Successful candidate will also assist the Director of the College’s Athletic Leadership program and will operate in full compliance of NCAA, University, and CCIW rules.
•Bachelor’s degree is required.
•Three years related experience, college playing experience is preferred.
•Valid driver’s license is required.
If you meet the above qualifications and wish to be considered a candidate for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and the names and telephone numbers of three professional references to:
North Central College Office of Human Resources 30 N. Brainard St. Naperville, IL 60540 Fax: 630-637-5755 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org