Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Anderson University (IN), a NCAA Division III institution is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- practice and game coaching,
- academic oversight,
- video editing / exchange oversight,
- and other duties as assigned by the Head Coach
Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Previous coaching or playing experience at the college level is preferred.
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to the NCAA Division III philosophy and have a proven ability to successfully recruit student-athletes.
- Understanding of and commitment to the institutional mission of a Christian college, with attendant lifestyle expectations, is essential.
Anderson University is a Christian University of 2600 undergraduate and graduate students in central Indiana. Established in 1917 by the Church of God, Anderson University offers more than 65 undergraduate majors and graduate programs in business, education, music, nursing and theology.