Head Coach Women’s Basketball Job Description:
- As Head Coach of Women’s Basketball the ideal candidate must provide necessary leadership, plan, organize, and be responsible for a comprehensive collegiate basketball program; as well as carry out the objectives of the university athletic program.
Head Coach Women’s Basketball Job Requirements:
- Master’s Degree preferred, Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Previous successful coaching experience and experience in playing the sport at the collegiate level.
- Applicants Must Submit: Letter of Application, Resume, List of three references (addresses, phone numbers, and email), Unofficial Transcripts, Completed Consent and Disclosure form for the pre-employment background check (available at www.opsu.edu).
- For additional information and/or to respond, contact:Oklahoma Panhandle State University, Office of Human Resources, PO Box 430, Goodwell, OK 73939. Phone: 580-349-2611, FAX: 580-349-2302, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org