Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Founded on September 11, 1911, Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU) is proud of its nearly 100-year commitment to academic excellence and student success. Join MTSU where you will assist the Head Women’s Basketball coach to organize and administer all aspects of our NCAA Division I women’s basketball program.
- Responsibilities include:
- day-to-day coaching of student athletes;
- individual skill instruction;
- recruiting academically sound and competitive student athletes;
- scheduling to enhance championship opportunities;
- organizing and arranging team travel plans;
- oversee and promote compliance of NCAA rules among staff, student athletes and representatives of athletic interest;
- serve as a positive role model for student athletes; effectively budget assigned funds;
- work to enhance image of the university and promote positive community relations;
- and perform related projects as assigned.
Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of Amateur Athletic Union (AAU), travel team, high school, college and/or professional coaching or playing experience required.
- Interested applicants should submit the following required materials to http://mtsujobs.mtsu.edu by the filing deadline of July 19: (1) a cover letter indicating interest in the position (SPECIFY ABOVE JOB TITLE AND POSITION NUMBER IN YOUR LETTER); (2) a complete resume (3) an application. EOE.
- MTSU is a Tobacco-Free Campus. Smoking and all other tobacco usage is permitted only in private vehicles.
We search multiple sources of basketball coaching jobs at www.CoachingBasketballWisely.com so you don’t have to! We want to help show you how to get a college basketball coaching job. It is your responsibility to verify the information. Good luck!