Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach Job Description:
The following are the functions essential to performing this job.
1. Fulfills Assistant Coaches’ responsibilities as stated in the Athletic Department Operating Code.
2. Assist the Head Coach in making recruiting visits to each Frederick County area High School at least once during the
current calendar year as part of the FCC Athletic Department’s outreach program.
3. Upholds and enforces all the rules of the NJCAA Code of Conduct and the Inter-Collegiate Athletic Operating Code
and Handbook of Frederick Community College.
4. Adheres to the philosophy of athletics at FCC.
5. Dedicated to the full academic development of the student/athlete.
6. Responsible for the safe operation of the College vehicles and/or rental vans.
7. Assists students/athletes with transferring to senior institutions by making contacts, sending videos, writing letters
requesting scholarship information and forwarding letters of recommendation.
8. Assist the Head Coach with conducting team practice sessions that are stimulating and encourages skill development.