Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach Job Description:
- St. Catherine University, St. Paul, invites applications for the position of Assistant Basketball Coach. This position is a 0.75 FTE which is benefits-eligible.
Responsibilities: Responsible for assisting the head coach in all aspects of running a successful NCAA Division III program.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- substantial recruiting workload;
- scouting opponents;
- significant role in planning practices and implementing offensive and defensive schemes;
- serve as athletic department’s liaison to the admission department;
- performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Preference will be given to individuals with substantial collegiate coaching or playing experience.
- Strong overall communication and interpersonal skills required.
The incumbent must have the ability to respond respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, in a manner that affirms the worth and preserves the dignity of individuals.
To apply: Please go to the St. Catherine University Employment Site to apply for this position. Website link: http://www.stkate.edu/hr Position Number: 20120058 -Staff. Applicants may also visit the St. Catherine University Human Resources office to submit an electronic application. We are located in Derham Hall, Room 8. Application deadline is July 25, 2012.
St. Catherine University 2004 Randolph Avenue St. Paul, MN 55105 EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer Tobacco-Free Campuses
Mission Statement St. Catherine University educates students to lead and influence. Inspired by its visionary founding in 1905 by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, more than a century later the University serves diverse students, with a baccalaureate college for women at its heart and graduate and associate programs for women and men.
At all degree levels, St. Catherine integrates liberal arts and professional education within the Catholic tradition, emphasizing intellectual inquiry and social teaching, and challenging students to transformational leadership. Committed to excellence and opportunity, St. Catherine University develops ethical, reflective and socially responsible leaders, informed by the philosophy of the women’s college and the spirit of the founders.
Vision Statement To be a leading Catholic university distinguished by its innovative spirit and premier baccalaureate College for women.