Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Mount Olive College has an opening for a part-time Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach.
- Duties include…
- assisting with on-court coaching at practices and games,
- conditioning and training of team,
- recruiting qualified student-athletes,
- and monitoring academic progress of student-athletes.
Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred);
- basketball playing or coaching experience, preferably at the college level.
This is a 10-month, part-time position, starting August 1.
Send letter of application, resume, and list of references to: Wendy Lee, Head Women’s Basketball Coach, Mount Olive College, 586 Henderson Street, Mount Olive, NC 28365, or email@example.com.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
Mount Olive College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Mount Olive College is a small, private four-year institution located in eastern North Carolina, one hour from Raleigh and one and one-half hours from the coastal city of Wilmington. An NCAA Division II member of Conference Carolinas, Mount Olive sponsors 20 competitive intercollegiate sports teams. To learn more about Mount Olive College, visit www.moc.edu.