Director of Women’s Basketball Operations Job Description:
- The Bradley University Department of Athletics invites applications for the position of Director of Women’s Basketball Operations.
- This twelve-month, full-time position is responsible for assisting with all phases of a Division I women’s basketball program while upholding the values and mission of Bradley Athletics which is to provide every student-athlete the opportunity for a distinctive education and a championship experience.
- Responsibilities of the position include:
- on-campus recruiting,
- electronic film exchange,
- videotape coordination,
- camp/clinic administration,
- coordination of team travel and other administrative duties as assigned by the Head Women’sBasketball Coach.
Director of Women’s Basketball Operations Job Requirements:
- A Bachelors degree is required;
- Master’s degree is preferred.
- Candidate must possess…
- excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- excellent attention to detail; proficiency with computer applications and general office software;
- ability to initiate and complete projects with specific deadlines;
- a commitment to excellence and sensitivity to cultural differences
- and knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- CPR certification is required within 30 days of hire.
To ensure full consideration, electronic submission of a cover letter addressing your vision and philosophy for the position, resume and complete contact information for three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Search Committee – Women’s Basketball Operations. A confidential review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Employment with Bradley University is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Bradley University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The administration, faculty and staff are committed to attracting qualified candidates from underrepresented groups.
Bradley University is a distinctive, medium-size, comprehensive private institution of higher learning and has been cited by the Princeton Review, Kiplinger and U.S. News for its educational excellence. The University is located on a 85-acre campus in Peoria, the largest metropolitan area in Central Illinois. With 5,000 undergraduate and 800 graduate students, Bradley offers the opportunities and choices of a larger university (with over 130 programs in five colleges, plus a graduate school) and the quality, personal attention, and challenge of a small private college. Bradley is rich in tradition and full of promise to become one of the nation’s best comprehensive universities. For additional information visit www.bradley.edu and www.bradleybraves.com