Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Analyzes performance and instructs student athletes in game strategies and techniques to prepare them for athletic competition; observes players while they perform to determine need for individual or team improvement; and coaches players individually or in groups, demonstrating techniques of sport coached.
- Assists head coach, supervises work study students and instructs nine (9) credit hours as assigned by the dean of instruction.
- Employment of 207 days during the fiscal year.
Basketball Coach Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree required. Two years to five years of similar or related experience i.e., prior coaching and/or collegiate playing experience.
How to Apply: Application forms and job descriptions may be obtained through the College’s web site: www.sccc.edu/go/jobs.
1. Completed and signed SCCC employment application. Application: 2. Letter of interest addressing reason for applying, qualifications in meeting the basic requirements of the position and experience in meeting the needs of a diverse student population. 3. A complete resume. 4. Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions (copies are acceptable) and copies of any relevant certifications, if applicable. If selected, it is the responsibility of the candidate to provide official transcripts within 30 days. (Foreign transcripts must be translated to determine equivalency to U.S. standards. Any fee for such translation is paid by the applicant.) 5. Three references with addresses and phone numbers.
If any of the required materials are not submitted with your application packet, your application will be deemed incomplete and will not be forwarded to the committee for screening. Please notify Human Resources if you require any special accommodation(s) in meeting these requirements.
Submit application by: fax: 620-417-1124; email: email@example.com; or mail: Search Committee, SCCC/ATS, PO Box 1137, Liberal KS 67905-1137.
EOE/Drug Free Campus