Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Heidelberg University is accepting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Graduate Assistant serving as an assistant for the Women’s Basketball program. The position includes stipend, full tuition, housing and a full meal plan. Day, Evenings and Weekends hours required.
- Responsibilities will be assigned by the head coach.
Basketball Coach Job Requirements:
- Candidates should have a strong undergraduate academic record and a Bachelor’s Degree from accredited institution.
- The qualified candidate must be admitted to the graduate program at Heidelberg University by the time the semester begins.
- Candidates should have basketball experience.
- The candidate must have the ability to effectively recruit and retain quality student-athletes.
- The ability to effectively communicate through oral, written and electronic forms along with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate student-athletes in a group or individual setting are also necessary.