Manage and expend operating and scholarship budget. Recruit competitive student-athletes on local, regional, state and national levels.
Assist head women’s basketball coach in daily management of the women’s basketball program including, but not limited to:
* team travel;
* practice and competition preparation and supervision;
* dormitory and cafeteria monitoring as needed.
Serve as academic mentor for student-athletes, including responsibilities for:
* monitoring academic progress with instructor conferences as needed;
* advisement and registration;
* study session supervision; and
* coordination of tutoring.
Serve as instructor for physical education/super circuit activity classes as assigned;
Current CPR/First Aid certification or ability to earn one;
Assist with fund raising and promotions; and
Other duties as assigned by the head women’s basketball coach, physical education chair and/or athletic director;
- Bachelor degree in Physical Education or related field.
- Experience in basketball either through participation or coaching.
- Master’s degree preferred.