- UCF Athletics at the University of Central Florida, a NCAA Division I institution and Conference USA member, is seeking applications for the position of Assistant Director of Women’s Basketball Operations.
- The selected candidate will assist the Head Women’s Basketball Coach with the administration of the women’s basketball program.
- Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, logistics related to:
- coaches’ and team travel;
- game day management;
- and community outreach.
- Master’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two (2) years appropriate experience.
- Prefer basketball playing / coaching / operations experience at the NCAA Division I level or higher.
- Strong attention to detail and communication (written/verbal) skills also preferred.
- As a UCF Athletics staff member, the selected candidate will be a person of integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference, and institutional rules as they apply to the UCF Athletics program.
- Cover letter, resume, and three professional references will be accepted until the position is filled. To apply, please visit our website at http://ucfathletics.myexacthire.com/ViewJob-38618.html.
Note: the person selected for this position will be employed by UCF Athletics, which is a Direct Support Organization (DSO) of the University of Central Florida.
We search multiple sources of basketball coaching jobs at www.CoachingBasketballWisely.com so you don’t have to! We want to help show you how to get a college basketball coaching job. It is your responsibility to verify the information. Good luck!