- The Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Women’s Basketball Coach with all facets of the program.
- The position reports directly to the head coach.
- on-court coaching during practice and games;
- recruiting prospective-student athletes;
- team travel,
- promotional and public relations activities;
- summer camps;
- and other duties as assigned by the head coach and athletic director.
This position must be knowledgeable of and in compliance with all NAIA and university rules and regulations and must display professional integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- effective communication (oral, written and interpersonal) skills;
- demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Earned Master’s degree.
- Collegiate playing and/or coaching or high school head coaching experience.
- Demonstrated ability of student-athlete recruitment process.
- Experience with player development.
- Experience with basketballadministrative duties (travel, scheduling, budget, camps, academic monitoring, etc.).