Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Mount Ida College is an NCAA Division III member and a member of the ECAC and Great Northeast Athletic Conference.
- The College invites applications for the part-time positions of Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach and Assistant Coach in Residence.
- The possibility of combining both positions, and their respective compensation, exists if appropriate for a given candidate.
Primary responsibilities of both roles include, but are not limited to assisting with all areas of the program, including:
- practice and game preparation and coaching,
- film breakdown and exchange,
- individual skill development,
- monitoring the academic progress of student-athletes, pre-, post- and in-season strength and conditioning,
- and team community service activities.
- Both positions require a Bachelor’s degree, collegiate playing experience (4 years preferred), high school varsity or collegiate coaching experience preferred, strong personal integrity, commitment to excellence, and a passion for the game.
Application review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Qualified candidates are asked to forward a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references to:
Human Resources Office
Mount Ida College
777 Dedham Street
Newton, MA 02459
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org