- Breakdown film of opponents, self scouts, assist/train interns with video system (SportsTec),
- maintain and service all video hardware and software,
- oversee all aspects of the video system and film exchange;
- Assist with on campus recruiting (including organization and implementation of new legislation regarding technology);
- Assist with Summer Camps;
- Assist in the development and management of the budget;
- Assist with facilities update, Community Service and Outreach;
- Manage MSU WBB general e-mail account;
- Assist with special events and functions involving WBB;
- Other duties as assigned by Head Coach.
- A Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Successful knowledge of, and a minimum of 1 to 3 years experience with intercollegiate basketball (or related experience).
- Familiarity with hi-tech video equipment, working knowledge of (XOS) video editing equipment preferred.
- Highly organized, motivated and team oriented professional.
- Knowledge, understanding, and commitment to NCAA, Big Ten, University, and department rules, regulations, policies and procedures as they relate to employee’s areas of responsibility.