Video Coordinator Job Description:
The University of Akron is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Graduate Assistant position for the Women’s Basketball program.
Reporting to the head coach, the Graduate Assistant duties will include but are not limited to…
- video coordination,
- taping all practices and games,
- editing scouting reports and organizing film exchange.
- Also will work camps, on campus recruiting and other duties as assigned by the head coach.
This is a 9-month position, 8-27-2012 thru 5-12-13.
Compensation includes graduate tuition and a bi-weekly stipend.
There is a summer tuition waiver during Summer 2013. Student is responsible for any fees.
- Admittance into the University of Akron Graduate school.
- Strong desire and passion to work in the field of women’s basketball required.
- Experience playing or coaching basketball is preferred.
- Excellent communication and organization skills and attention to detail required.
- Knowledge of Dragon Fly Film Exchange, DVsport editing software, Synergy and Fast Model Draw.
Please e-mail your resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.