Virginia Commonwealth University is accepting applications for the position of WOMEN’S BASKETBALL VIDEO COORDINATOR. Virginia Commonwealth is a Division I institution and member of the Atlantic 10 Conference.
The video coordinator will coordinate…
- all video filming and breakdown, to include practices, games, and putting video in editing system;
- coordinate film exchange; coordinate and oversee the use of SportsTec and Pinnacle software;
- organize all game films, practice films, edits, etc.;
- assist the women’s basketball staff in the preparation of video breakdowns;
- oversee all travel with SportsTec software, with utilization of software on the road;
- complete understanding of NCAA and Atlantic 10 film exchange policies and procedures.
Position open until July 25, 2012. Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. A criminal background check is a condition of employment.
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff and student environment or commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU is required. One (1) year working experience in an athletics’ program and a four-year college degree are required.
- Demonstrated experience with SportsTec and Pinnacle software preferred.
Salary commensurate with experience.
A letter of application, resume and three (3) letters of recommendation must be sent to DeTrease Harrison, Search Coordinator, Virginia Commonwealth University, PO Box 842003, Richmond, VA 23284-2003.
Application packets may also be e-mailed to email@example.com.