Graduate Assistant Women’s Basketball Job Description:
- Head Junior Varsity Coach -Graduate Assistant Coach for Varsity
- Film Exchange and Breakdown
- Game Travel
- Facilities Scheduling
- Academic Advising
- Assist in Strength and Conditioning program
- Assist Head Coach in all facets of coaching
This is a 12 month position, which begins August 1, 2012. Appointment includes a stipend, tuition, room and board.
Additional Salary Information: Stipend is $500.50 per month.
1) Bachelor’s Degree.
2) Accepted/enrolled in a graduate school program or post baccalaureate professional degree program at Notre Dame College.
3) Coaching experience or collegiate playing experience required.
4) Demonstrated experience working in a multicultural environment.
5) Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record and the ability to drive vans to and from contests.
6) Commitment to high standards of character as well as a commitment to student-athlete success both academically and athletically.
To apply, please submit a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Please list the title of the position for which you are applying in your subject line of your e-mail. If you are applying for an adjunct position please list the subjects you teach.