Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach Job Description:
- The assistant coach is responsible for assisting the head coach in recruiting student athletes; organizing and conducting practices; and performing other duties as assigned by the Athletics Director.
- Coaching and/or playing experience is required.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred; equivalent coaching and playing experience at the college level may be considered.
- Preference will be given to candidates familiar with NJCAA and Maryland JUCO guidelines and policies.
- CPR/First Aid and AED Certification strongly encouraged.
Visit our Web site at http://www.harford.edu/HR/jobs.asp to view job details and apply online. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
HCC is a smoke/tobacco-free campus. HCC is an AA/EEO/ADA employer committed to diversity in the college community.