Head Women’s Basketball Coach Job Description
- Hamilton College is seeking applications for the position of Head Coach of Women’s Basketball and Instructor/Assistant Professor of Physical Education. Responsibilities of this full-time faculty position include directing all aspects of the basketball program, including coaching, recruitment, budget management, roster management, and travel planning, as well as teaching classes in the Physical Education program.
- Other responsibilities may include assisting in a second sport and/or administrative assignments.
- Interested candidates should email letter of application, resume and names and contact information of three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org, attn: Professor Jon Hind, Director of Athletics. For full consideration, materials must be submitted by Wednesday, June 27, 2012.
- Materials will continue to be accepted until the position is filled.
- Qualifications will determine faculty rank.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s or other terminal degree in hand or to be completed within 3 years.
- Successful college coaching experience is strongly preferred.