Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Assist in planning and organizing all phases of an NCAA Division II Women’s Basketball Program, including but not limited to the following: recruiting, developing each student-athlete on and off the court, game preparation, hiring work study employees, fundraising, community involvement, and coordination of summer camps and clinics.
- Must be prepared to show you have the passion to be an integral part of taking this program to the next level.
- This is a 10 month position.
- Bachelor’ degree from an accredited college or university.
- Coaching experience at the collegiate or major high school level. Must have recruiting experience and knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Applicable coaching experience at the NCAA, NAIA or JUCO levels with two seasons as a top assistant. Demonstrated public relation skills used in promotion of a basketball program.
For a complete posting or to apply, access the electronic applicant system by logging on to http://employment.ferris.edu.
We search multiple sources of basketball coaching jobs at www.CoachingBasketballWisely.com so you don’t have to! We want to help show you how to get a college basketball coaching job. It is your responsibility to verify the information. Good luck!