Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach Job Description:
Founded in 1886, Yeshiva University(YU) has a strong tradition of combining Jewish scholarship with academic excellence and achievement in the liberal arts, sciences, medicine, law, business, social work, Jewish studies, education, psychology, and more.
We are a leading global educational institution that employs over 4,500 people across our various campus locations — Wilf Campus, Beren Campus, Brookdale Center, Resnick Campus in the Bronx, the Gruss Institute in Jerusalem, the Boys High School in Manhattan and the Girls High School in Queens. From the distinguished faculty who teach here, to the dedicated staff, we work to fulfill our mission: to “bring wisdom to life” through all that we teach, by all that we do and for all those we serve. We seek to attract and retain engaged and committed individuals who contribute to an exciting working environment, where there is a sense of community and belonging, balanced with a significant cross section of people from diverse backgrounds working and studying together.
Yeshiva University is seeking applicants for the position of Head Women’s Basketball Coach. This is a part time position that begins immediately upon hire.
The candidate must:
- Possess complete knowledge of the sport and have the ability to teach and motivate the student-athletes on and off the court.
- Be available for late evening games and practices Sunday-Thursday, with some Saturday night games.
- Be able to successfully recruit and retain student-athletes to Yeshiva University.
- Have prior experience coaching women’s basketball, preferably at the collegiate level.
- Have strong communication skills with student-athletes and administration.
Review of candidates will begin immediately and conclude once the position is filled. Please send a cover letter, 3 references with telephone numbers, and resume to:
Yeshiva University Athletics
Attn: John Czarnecki
500 West 185th St.
New York, NY 10033
or via email (preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yeshiva University is an equal opportunity employer.
We search multiple sources of basketball coaching jobs at www.CoachingBasketballWisely.com so you don’t have to! We want to help show you how to get a college basketball coaching job. It is your responsibility to verify the information. Good luck!