Coordinator of Video Services Job Description:
- Coordinates physical set-up for videotaping of athletic events for both home and visitor cameras. Supervises transportation of equipment to athletic events.
- Supervises videotaping of athletic events by personnel. Supervises and trains employees in all facets of the operation of the Video Department.
- Videotapes athletic events.
- Generated edited tapes by use of computer equipment and distributes edited tapes to appropriate personnel.
- Also maintains archives of past athletic events.
- Produces highlight tapes for promotional recruitment and motivational use.
- Coordinates services with Ole Miss Sports Production department and daily schedules with the coaching staff.
- Conceptualize and design, with input from coaching staff, videotaping plan with regard to camera positions and assignments.
- Produced situational cut-ups and statistical data videos by position, play and formation for coaching staff.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network system software and hardware upgrades, operation system, enhancements, and/or new services offering, including the integration with other network systems.
- Design and place electronic graphic slate at head and tail of tapes as well as individual play identification graphics. Maintains computer files and software and performs routine maintenance on equipment.
- Performs upgrades and configuration of video software programs for network system. Coordinates and trades film exchanges in accordance with SEC and NCAA guidelines; which includes documenting number of copies, adhering to deadlines, shipping guidelines, and formats.
- Performs troubleshooting, software configuration, and problem resolution with external technical service providers which my involve system emergencies with video network system.
- Purchases equipment and supplies for use by department personnel. Stays abreast of new equipment available and advises supervisors of equipment and its capabilities. Develop short and long-term strategic planning for equipment acquisition
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university. and one (1) year of experience related to the above described duties.
- Application Deadline: Position open until filled or until an adequate applicant pool has been obtained.
- Application Procedure: Go to The University of Mississippi’s Employment site at jobs.olemiss.edu. Only applicants who apply online will be considered for position. The University of Mississippi is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA employer.
We search multiple sources of basketball coaching jobs at www.CoachingBasketballWisely.com so you don’t have to! We want to help show you how to get a college basketball coaching job. It is your responsibility to verify the information. Good luck!