Head Women’s Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Manhattanville College is seeking to fill a position for a Head Women’s Basketball Coach.
- This is a full-time position. The qualified applicant will assume responsibility for all areas relating to the team.
- Specific responsibilities include managing all aspects of team preparation for a successful and competitive program at NCAA Division III level (pre-season, in season and off season) and effectively recruiting qualified student-athletes who will be excellent representatives of Manhattanville College.
- The ideal candidate will also work to develop and maintain alumni and family support of the program, develop fundraising moneys from local business and other contacts, maintain an accurate budget based on equipment, facility and travel needs, prepare a competitive schedule, and coordinate community service activities for the team.
- Requirements include a Bachelor’s Degree, a valid driver’s license, previous college coaching and playing experience as well as recruiting at the college level.