Director of Women’s Basketball Operations Job Description:
The Athletic Department invites applications to fill a full time Director of Women’s Basketball Operations. The purpose of this position is to assist the Head Coach in the daily operation of the Women’s Basketball program. The position primarily will have responsibility for team travel, scheduling of events, and game day activities. This position will also serve as the Director of summer camp. This position will assist coaches and student athletes with NCAA policies, Pac-12 Conference policies, and oversee and maintain compliance records.
- Direct contact for Athletic Administration, Academic Services, Training Table, Equipment Staff, Training Room, Strength and Conditioning, Team Compliance, Ticket Office, Business Office, Housing, Conferences and Events, and all issues related to the Women’s Basketball program (e.g. ordering equipment, scheduling facilities, dealing with budget issues).
- Assist Coaches with on-campus recruiting events for prospective student athletes.
- Oversee Basketball Managers and male practice players.
- Plan and oversee all special events and functions related to the Women’s Basketball program including community service, and team travel.
- Coordinate game day operations, facilities for team practices, and accommodations for Women’s Basketball team.
- Director of summer camps with duties including hiring and payment of coaches, coordinating dormitory accommodations and meals and handling accounting and budgetary issues.
- Schedule future opponents and work with the Athletic Business Office to ensure that all contractual agreements are established and maintained.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience either playing or working with a collegiate basketball program
- Masters Degree
- 1-3 years playing or coaching basketball at the collegiate level