Coordinator of Women’s Basketball Operations Job Description:
The University of Dayton is currently accepting applications for the position of coordinator of women’s basketball operations. The University of Dayton, a member of the Atlantic 10 Conference and Pioneer Football League, has a broad-based, 17-sport intercollegiate athletics program. The
successful candidate will assist the women’s basketball staff with day to day operations of the program. Responsibilities will include: coordinating team travel, organizing, supervising and managing all aspects of film exchange, coordinating equipment and uniform ordering, market, plan and manage the Jim Jabir basketball summer camps, work with compliance, academics and training departments, coordinate community service events for the team, manage the recruiting database and assist with office administration.
The University of Dayton, founded in 1850 by the Society of Mary, is a Top Ten Catholic research university. The University seeks outstanding, diverse faculty and staff who value its mission and share its commitment to academic excellence in teaching, research and artistic creativity, the development of the whole person, and leadership and service in the local and global community.
– Bachelor’s degree in sports management or related field;
– Strong working knowledge of computers and video editing systems;
– Solid verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational skills;
– Demonstrated reliability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
– Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously;
– Previous competing and/or coaching/team manager experience in basketball at the Division I intercollegiate level.
– Master’s degree
Demonstrated and successful experience working with people from diverse backgrounds. Knowledge of and sensitivity to a Catholic Marianist work environment.