Women’s Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Development and coordination of all phases of a Division I women’s basketball program; the recruitment and development of student athletes; practice and game preparation.
- Video editing, monitoring and liaison responsibilities to related areas. Assisting with summer camps and all other duties as assigned by the head coach.
- Additional Salary Information: Commensurate with experience.
- Bachelors degree required, Master degree preferred.
- Applicant must have eight (8) years demonstrated collegiate coaching and recruiting experience or equivalent.
- Applicant should demonstrate organizational skills and process both oral and written communication skills.
- Applicant must be competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Video editing experience desired.