Director of Operations Job Description:
Provide the Head Coach with day-to-day support in the administration of the Men’s Basketball Program.
- Track academic progress of student-athletes, monitor class attendance, schedule and coordinate study hall.
- Manage the recording of all games, video exchanges with other schools, and provide scouting reports.
- Assist with on-campus recruiting efforts by coordinating recruiting visits and maintaining a prospective recruiting database.
- Coordinate complimentary event admissions for visiting recruits.
- Assign duties and supervise managers in organizing practice set-up/game set-up.
- Coordinate other duties as assigned by coaching staff.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of experience working with a collegiate basketball team OR participation as a student-athlete in the sport of basketball at the collegiate level.
Applicants must include in their online resume the following information: 1)Employment history: name of company, period employed (from month/year to month/year), job title, summary of job duties and 2) Education: school name, degree type, major, graduated or not, and hours completed if not graduated. Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate. Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.