Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Responsibilities of the 10-month coaching position include:
- assisting the head coach with the direction of the individual basketball program in accordance with Parkland College policies and NJCAA rules and regulations; budgeting,
- and general management of the program.
Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach Job Qualifications:
- An associate’s degree or equivalent with past experience coaching and/or teaching basketball.
- Evening and weekend hours, required.
Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach Preferred Job Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree and coaching experience at the high school or collegiate level.