Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach Job Description:
- The responsibilities of the second assistant coach will include, but are not limited to:
- assisting the head coach in the day-to-day operations of a Division I intercollegiate basketball program,
- team travel,
- summer camps,
- public relations,
- film exchange,
- academic liaison and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Involves team travel, recruiting and some over night and weekend trips.
Minimum Education or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and two-four years of related coaching experience at a high school or collegiate level.
- Candidates should have experience working in a culturally diverse environment and experience with college basketball coaching and recruiting.
- Must have knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.