Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Responsible to conduct a comprehensive, high quality collegiate athletic program within the guidelines of all rules and policies established by the athletic department, the institution, the Maryland JUCO Region XX Athletic Conference, and the NJCAA and in accordance with the academic standards, stated mission and goals of Cecil College and the Department of Athletics. Recruit, attend, and coordinate practices.
- Conduct fundraisers; monitor academic progress.
- Handles other related duties as assigned.
Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach:
- Requires an Associates Degree, but a Bachelor’s is preferred.
- Also requires successful coaching or playing experience in soccer.
- Evidence of a commitment to academic and athletic excellence, cultural diversity, and racial equity in sports.
- Good communication, verbal and written skills.
- Valid driver’s license required with a clear driving record.
- Knowledge of NJCAA rules, and computer skills. Contracts are renewable on an annual basis.
Cecil College, an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and educational institution, is committed to diversity.