Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Anderson University, a NCAA Division III institution is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- game prep,
- in-practice coaching,
- academic oversight,
- and other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Previous coaching or playing experience at the college level is preferred.
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to the NCAA Division III philosophy and have a proven ability to successfully recruit student-athletes.
- Understanding of and commitment to the institutional mission of a Christian college, with attendant lifestyle expectations, is essential.
- This is a part-time, non-benefit eligible position for winter 2012-13, with flexibility to assist with recruiting needs throughout the year.
- Available: Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.