Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Kalamazoo College in Kalamazoo, MI, an NCAA Division III, liberal arts institution in the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association, is seeking to fill a position as men’s head basketball coach.
- This is a full-time (12 month) appointment.
- Responsibilities include leading and organizing all facets of a Division III men’s basketball program, knowledge of and adherence to MIAA and NCAA rules, scheduling non-league contests, recruiting, budget management, supervising assistant coaches, fund raising, community relations and monitoring player academic progress.
- Additional responsibilities include teaching courses in the PE Department and administrative duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
Basketball Coach Job Requirements:
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred, with proven successful college basketball coaching experience.
- Additional administrative experience in facilities management, student worker scheduling and supervision, and marketing/event coordinating, is preferred.
- The salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.