Basketball Coach Job Description:
The Men’s Basketball Assistant Coach will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
– Promote academic achievement and physical well-being of the student-athletes.
– Should have knowledge of all training methods and how to execute as outlined by head coach.
– Assist in the development and implementation of coaches clinics and sports camps.
– Assist with all facets of recruiting.
– Scout, report and video exchange for opponents.
– Must be able to commit any & all afternoons for: coaches meetings, practices, travel games, etc.
– Performs duties in compliance with NCAA, NJCAA, and CUNYAC rules and policies.
– Supervises study activities for student-athletes and monitors academic progress reports.
– Upon hiring, the successful candidate will begin immediately.
– Additional duty as Part Time Sports Information could be offered based upon qualifications.
All resumes should be emailed to email@example.com