Basketball Coach Job Description:
- The Head Coach must possess the ability to organize and administer a competitive NCAA Division III Basketball Program which includes the recruitment of prospective student-athletes, practice/game planning and skill instruction.
- The Head Coach is responsible for the direct supervision of an assistant coaching staff and must strictly adhere to all rules and regulations set forth by the college, the NCAA and the IIAC.
- The position also includes teaching assigned classes in the Physical Education Department.
Basketball Coach Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required,
- Master’s preferred,
- prior coaching experience,
- knowledge of NCAA Division III guidelines,
- and the desire to lead a competitive Division III program.
Review of application materials will begin immediately and remain open until the position is filled. Please submit a letter of application, resume, and three references to John Chandler, Director of Athletics, Coe College, 1220 First Avenue NE, Cedar Rapids, IA, 52402. Coe College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Coe College is a selective, private, nationally recognized four-year coeducational liberal arts institution providing superior educational experiences for students since 1851. Coe is a residential campus located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa—Iowa’s second largest city—and only hours from several major cities like Chicago, Minneapolis, and Omaha. The approximately 1,300 students enrolled at Coe make up a diverse population, representing more than 33 states and over 15 foreign countries.
We search multiple sources of basketball coaching jobs at www.CoachingBasketballWisely.com so you don’t have to!
It is your responsibility to verify the information. Good luck!