Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Assist the head coach with the administration of a successful Division I level men’s basketball program (post-grad).
- Responsibilities include…
- promoting school policies and traditions,
- and other duties as assigned by head coach.
- Assist the head coach with on the floor coaching during games, practices, individual skill training.
- Assist with the recruitment of student-athletes for the men’s basketball program.
- Assist the head coach in the administration of the off-season program including conditioning activities.
- Assist in the monitoring of the academic progress of each student-athlete participating in the men’s basketball program.
- Evaluate opponent game video for game plan preparation.
- Assist with film exchange and team travel planning.
- Have a basic knowledge of NCAA guidelines
All applicants should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org