This position is responsible to assist the head men’s basketball coach as directed, including, but not limited to:
- on-floor coaching,
- game/practice preparation,
- fund raising,
- public relations
- and program development.
Duties are performed within the rules, regulations and policies of Bemidji State University, the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference and NCAA II.
- The applicant should demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and populations.
- Persons providing a reference should be advised of Minnesota’s open record law, which can make such letters available to applicants upon request.
- Official transcript(s) must be provided to Human Resources upon hire.
- Employment for this position is coved by the collective bargaining agreement for the Inter Faculty Organization (IFO)
- Applicants must be able to lawfully accept employment in the United States at the time of an offer of employment.
- In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, faculty and staff driving on college/university business, who use a rental or state vehicle, shall be required to complete a Vehicle Use Agreement form and conform to MnSCU’s vehicle use criteria and consent to a motor vehicle records check.
- BSU and NTC are tobacco free workplaces
- Cover Letter which addresses the required qualifications
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Names, phone numbers, and email addresses of 3 references
- Unofficial transcripts
Inquiries to: Dr. Rick Goeb, Athletic Director,Bemidji State University, 1500 Birchmont Dr NE, Box 29, Bemidji, MN 56601 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here
We search multiple sources of basketball coaching jobs at www.CoachingBasketballWisely.com so you don’t have to!
It is your responsibility to verify the information. Good luck!