- Brown University invites applications for the position of Assistant Coach, Men’s Basketball.
- This second assistant position will assist the Head Coach in all phases of the Men’s Basketball program within the rules of the NCAA and the Ivy League.
- This includes national recruiting for Division I basketball program; evaluations of student-athletes; player development; and other administrative duties as assigned. The University is commmitted to excellence in academics and athletics, gender equity, diversity and a well-balanced, broad-based intercollegiate athletics program dedicated to the concept of the student-athlete.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred;
- One to three years coaching experience at the high school or collegiate level and/or collegiate playing experience;
- collegiate coaching and Division I experience preferred;
- Knowledge and understanding of NCAA and Ivy League rules and regulations;
- Strong organizational, creative writing, interpersonal, oral communication, and computer skills;
- The successful candidate for this position will be required to complete a criminal background and DMV checks satisfactory to Brown University prior to commencing employment.
All interested and qualified are encouraged to submit an application, cover letter, resume and references online at http://careers.brown.edu, referencing job #E01179. Brown University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.