Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Westfield State University Men’s Basketball (NCAA Division III) invites applications for the position of assistant coach.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to, recruiting of student-athletes, assisting with practice and game preparations, and other duties as assigned by head coach.
- Must be able to abide by conference, NCAA, and University policies and regulations.
- This is a part-time position with no benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree required with demonstrated coaching success, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience as a college basketball student-athlete preferred.
YOU MUST APPLY USING THE UNIVERSITY’S ONLINE JOB SITE TO BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE USE THIS APPLICATION QUICK LINK TO APPLY: http://jobs.westfield.ma.edu/postings/583 Review of applications will begin immediately. The deadline for application is July 13, 2012.
We search multiple sources of basketball coaching jobs at www.CoachingBasketballWisely.com so you don’t have to! We want to help show you how to get a college basketball coaching job. It is your responsibility to verify the information. Good luck!