Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Rosemont College, a NCAA Division III and Colonial States Athletic Conference member, seeks candidates for the part-time position of Head Coach, Men’s Basketball for the Athletics Department.
- Reporting to the Director of Athletics, the head coach will be responsible for the organization and management of the men’s basketball program.
- This individual must have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills in order to teach/coach, recruit and deal with others both inside and outside the College.
- This program was the second men’s program sponsored at Rosemont during its transition to a co-educational institution in 2009-2010.
- The program has had success with recruiting and in its third season earned a first-round hosting opportunity in the CSAC tournament.
Applications will be accepted immediately. The interview process will begin July 11, 2012 with the intent to have the position filled by August 1, 2012. To apply please begin by completing the online application. Applications sent to e-mail will not be considered. If you are having trouble attaching documents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.