Basketball Coach Job Description:
- Rider University, a member of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC) seeks an individual for the position of assistant men’sbasketball coach.
- Responsibilities include assisting the head coach in all aspects required to successfully manage a basketball program including recruiting student athletes that can experience success on the court and in the classroom at a highly competitive University and in the very competitive MAAC conference.
Basketball Coach Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred, along with 3-5 years experience in college basketball.
- Success individual must possess: an ability to recruit, instruct and motivate college age student athletes; a strong knowledge of the game of basketball;
- strong recruiting contacts in the Northeast region;
- a strong knowledge of and willingness to comply with NCAA rules;
- excellent organization, interpersonal and computer skills.
For more information on this position and for application instructions, please visit our website at www.rider.edu/hr, ‘Employment Opportunities’. Position #: 116010.
Rider University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicap/disability, Vietnam-era/disabled veteran status, or any other non-job related criteria.